XL Catlin is a reinsurer that has a strategic relationship with CSDSIP for property and equipment breakdown coverage. XL has developed a new training course called Common Commercial Roofing System that will discuss industry best practices for identifying and reducing property related losses.
Course Learning Objectives:
1. Identifying the basic anatomy of a roofing system and discussing the most popular types of commercial roofing systems,
2. Recognizing early signs of failures and basic industry best practices regarding prevention,
3. Highlighting most common roof losses such as :
- Rain and water intrusion
- Hail damage
- Wind damage
- Excessive Snow loading
and, providing property loss prevention best industry practices to avoid or minimize the impact of loss.
4. Reinforcing the need for good property management programs relating to roofing systems, and,
5. Providing resources to further advance an existing roof maintenance program.
This self-paced, non-graded, on-demand course should take less than 30 minutes to complete.