Join Team CSDSIP
Build Relationships. Advance Your Skills. Make Things Happen.
CSDSIP is Member owned and governed, and customer service is the core of who we are. That is why 80% of Colorado school districts trust us with their property and liability insurance needs. We work hard to keep that trust, providing advice, guidance, and training to support the great work of Colorado educators. The heart of that support is our Administrative Team and we are in search of a Administrative Assistant to bring it all together.
When a CSDSIP Member, claimant, or community member contacts us, the Administrative Assistant is often the first voice they hear, meaning the importance of this role within the CSDSIP network cannot be overstated. Patience, organization, and a kind demeanor are fundamental, as well as a willingness to collaborate across departments, support colleagues, and focus on skills growth.
Exceptional communication skills are a must, as the Administrative Assistant works closely with our Executive Management, Underwriting, Claims, Finance, and Risk Control Teams to smooth day-to-day operations. Though variability and breadth-of-duties keep the position exciting, daily obligations include answering phone calls, processing mail, scheduling meetings, assisting with travel and conference arrangements, recordkeeping, ad hoc claim reports, and providing data entry and word processing support including keyboarding, copy projects, and diary system management. The ideal applicant would thrive in an independent working environment and be ready to focus on relationship building and Member service.
• Consistently exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail correspondence
• Great energy and helpful attitude
• Attention to detail, especially regarding repetitive tasks
• Willingness to collaborate and advance team objectives
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experienced and proficient with Business Objects and Crystal Reports
• A Self-starter, capable of working independently and concurrently managing multiple projects and tasks
• Detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills
• Committed to continuous learning and skill enhancement
• High School Diploma or equivalent education
• 4 years Administrative Assistant experience
• Valid driver’s license
$19.61 to $25.72 per hour
Our team takes care of our Members, we take care of our team. CSDSIP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for employees, including a generous 401(k) match; participation in the Colorado Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA); paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; and a flexible schedule. Office attire is usually casual, and our atmosphere is more relaxed than the typical corporation.
Please send a resume and other application materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Please send your resume along with any other supporting documents to the email linked above